ABN: 35 570 328 553
Terms of service: an agreement between you and Murri Gear to enter and use this website and services
Welcome to the Murri Gear website and services.
We hope you enjoy your use of our facilities. Please appreciate and understand that this is a legal world and that you, by not immediately leaving this website now or immediately after reading our terms of service are accepting our services under the terms of this agreement.
It is your obligation to keep your self informed of any changes that may occur between visits, as using our services each time is under the condition that you accept all our terms and conditions. We may change our terms and conditions from time to time without expressly informing you.
1 Murri Gear Services:
- We sell RC Drones/Vehicles and a wide range of Electronic Equipment and Gadgets..
- You buy products that are listed for sale.
1.1 Murri Gear Purchase / Refund Policies:
We usually only receive complements about the service that we provide, but In the unlikely event you're unhappy with your product please follow these instructions to return or receive a new product:
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with;
1. The date of your purchase
2. Your order number
2. What you would like to return
3. Why you want to return it.
4. A photo of the fault/damage
Once received we will organise a replacement or a refund ASAP.
WHAT CAN BE RETURNED
Only Items that are delivered to you faulty or damaged may only be returned.
No returns are accepted after 14 days of receipt of purchase for clothing or apparel.
We give 12 months on expensive items such as electronic products.
We do not accept items that have noticeable wear or makeup stains.
Returns must also comply with our user agreement.
We do not refund or exchange for change of mind, shipping or stock delays or if the customer chooses the wrong garment size. Note: sizing measurements online are relevant to the size chart shown for your particular item.
DELIVERY TIME FRAMES
We guarantee our processing and handling time frames on our orders. But in the unlikely event that there is an error due to the courier, we cannot take responsibility. But in this rare instance we can refund your shipping costs in full.
Please contact us so we can look after you, well before your due date. We want you to receive your item on time and we only an email away.
- Cold water
- Gentle cycle
- Wash inside out
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry in shade
Garments will not shrink if the correct washing guidelines on the t shirt labels are followed; if you believe the garment was washed correctly please send us an email following our return instructions.
1.2 Murri Gear Shipping Policies:
2 Using our Murri Gear Services and Website:
2.1 ELIGIBILITY CHILDREN UNDER 18.
Murri Gear will only knowingly provide products or services to persons who can lawfully enter into and form contracts under applicable law.
Children under the age of 13 may view the Website but MAY NOT ORDER PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
2.2 Definitions and Interpretation
- Intellectual Property Rights means all industrial, commercial and intellectual property rights (including equivalent, neighboring or proximate rights anywhere in the world that currently exist or are recognized in the future).
- A person means any form of legal entity as well as any quasi-legal entity.
- A User means any person using the website and/or services provided by Murri Gear.
- A reference to any document, material, information or data includes that document, material, information and data howsoever stored, recorded or embodied, including in any electronic or digital media or otherwise.
- The word includes in any form is not a word of limitation.
3 User's Obligations
Users are and shall be wholly and exclusively responsible, at their own cost, for:
- all telecommunications lines, modems, communication controllers, routers, multiplexers, terminals and all other equipment, hardware and software necessary to access and use the Website and services;
- the use that it makes of the Website , including any article, material, literary or artistic work, design or other matter that they author, invent, create, develop or produce;
- complying with all laws, regulations and rules in the uses country or jurisdiction;
- complying with any recommendations or guidelines issued by Murri Gear with respect to the use of the Website and/or services and
3.2 Restrictions on Users
Users shall not and has no right to either:
- reproduce, publish, distribute, sub-license and/or resell either the Website and/or service to any person; or
- use either the Website to supply any service to any person; or
- modify, adapt, disassemble, recompile and/or reverse engineer either the Website or service;
access or use either the Website and/or service to create, author, design, manufacture, market, publish, transmit, broadcast, distribute or sell any article, product, material or other matter that either:
- infringes the rights of any person, including, without limitation, Intellectual Property Rights, trade secrets, rights of privacy and publicity.
- is libelous, defamatory or slanderous,
- condones, promotes, contains or links to adware, cracks, hacks or similar utilities or programs,
- contains explicit sexual content,
- does or may denigrate or offend any ethnic, racial, gender, religious or other group, through use of language, images, stereotypical depiction or otherwise,
- is designed to or does harass, threaten, defame or abuse others,
- exploits images or the likeness of minors,
- encourages the use of drugs or the under-age use of alcohol or cigarettes, or
- is generally offensive or in bad taste;
- use "Spam", "blast-faxes" or recorded telephone messages to market or sell any products or services,
- use, transfer or implant a virus, routine or any computer program or technology that disrupts, disables, interferes with or otherwise has a detrimental affect on the Website.
- take any action that imposes any unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Website or the Service,
- use a robot, spider or other device or process to monitor the activity on or copy pages from the Website or the Service,
- collect electronic mail addresses or other information from our Website,
- impersonate another person or entity,
- engage in any activity that interferes with any persons ability to use or access the Website and/or services, or
- frame or link or otherwise use or display the Website in such a manner so that it appears to be part of its own or someone else's website, without specific agreement.
4. Murri Gear Obligations
User acknowledges that Murri Gear has no obligation to user to provide any training or other support in relation to the use or operation of the Website and/or services.
4.4 Modification of the Website.
Murri Gear reserves the right to modify the organization, structure, content or "look and feel" of the Website and/or the services, and may change, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of the Website and/or the service at any time without notice or any liability to user or any person. Murri Gear shall have complete discretion over the features, functions and other terms and conditions on which the Website and the service is made available.
5. Intellectual Property Rights
5.1 Reservation of title
5.2 Prohibition on infringement
User acknowledges and agrees that Murri Gear does not permit, authorize or condone and hereby expressly prohibits user from accessing or using the Website and/or the services in a manner that infringes, or is likely to infringe, the Intellectual Property Rights, or any other rights or privileges, of any person anywhere in the world.
User Account, Password, and Security You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Site's registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Murri Gear of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Murri Gear cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section 6.
7.1 Users warranties
User represents and warrants to Murri Gear that, in its use of the Website and the Services provided, it:
- will not infringe the Intellectual Property Rights, trade secrets, rights of privacy, rights of publicity or other legal right of any person, and
- will comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
- User further represents and warrants to Murri Gear that:
- there are no claims, demands or any form of litigation pending, or to the best of its knowledge, threatened with respect to any content used or proposed to be used by user;
- Murri Gear will not be required to make any payments or compensation to any person in connection with its use of such content; and
- such content does not contain viruses or any other programs or technology which disrupts or damages the Website and/or the Services provided.
7.2 Murri Gears warranties
- be uninterrupted or free of errors and inaccuracies;
- meet users requirements; or
- operate in the configuration or with the hardware or software used by user.
- User acknowledges and agrees that the Website and the service (as with technology generally), may have errors (or bugs) and may encounter unexpected problems. Accordingly, user may experience downtime and errors in the use or operation of the Website and/or services provided.
- Murri Gear does not and cannot control the flow of data and information through the internet, and such flow depends on the performance of persons and entities whose actions or inaction may produce situations in which connections to the internet (or portions thereof) are impaired or disrupted and for which Murri Gear is not liable.
- Murri Gear does not warrant that any data, information or other content provided on the Website, whether concerning any goods or services or any other subject, is complete or accurate.
7.4 Exclusion of implied warranties
SUBJECT ONLY TO CLAUSE 8.1, ALL CONDITIONS, WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, INDEMNITIES AND GUARANTEES WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE AND/OR ANY OTHER GOODS OR SERVICES THAT MAY BE PROVIDED BY Murri Gear, THAT WOULD OTHERWISE BE IMPLIED BY STATUTE, LAW, EQUITY, TRADE CUSTOM, PRIOR DEALINGS BETWEEN THE PARTIES OR OTHERWISE (INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANT ABILITY, SUITABILITY, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT OR NON-INFRINGEMENT) ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED.
7.5 No representation or reliance
8. Exclusion and Limitation of Liability
8.1 Subject to law
(c) liability for fraud or deceit; or
(d) liability for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of either party.
8.2 Exclusion of liability
(a) malfunctions, failures, defects, acts or omissions or any other default or liability caused directly or indirectly by:
- any third party;
- actions of user that were not expressly authorized by Murri Gear;
- accident, misuse or abuse by anyone other than Murri Gear;
- alteration or modification of the Website and/or the service, or any component or part of the Website and/or the service provided, by anyone other than Murri Gear;
- products (including any hardware or software) or services not licensed or supplied by Murri Gear;
- power surge or failure,
- events of force majeure or events outside Murri Gears actual control; or
- any other condition not arising under normal operating conditions;
(c) any loss of profit, business interruption, loss of or damage to goodwill, and/or any expectation benefit;
(d) Subscribers liability to any person; or
(e) incidental, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or punitive damages of any nature, whether such liability is asserted on the basis of common or civil law or in equity, including pursuant to any statute, contract, tort (including negligence or strict liability) or otherwise and notwithstanding that Murri Gear has been advised of the possibility of any particular loss or damage.
Murri Gear may, in its sole and unfettered discretion, and without users consent, place links on the Website to other websites that are owned or operated by other persons. User acknowledges and agrees that Murri Gear is not responsible for the operation of or content located on any such website, and Murri Gear cannot and does not warrant that the content of such websites is accurate, complete, legal and/or inoffensive. By choosing to link to these other websites, user acknowledges and agrees that it may not make any claim against Murri Gear for any damages or losses of any kind arising from the other website and/or the link.
8.4 Limitation of liability
9.2 Effect of termination
10.1 Sever ability
(a) it shall be read down or severed in that jurisdiction only to the extent that it is void, invalid or unenforceable; and
(b) it does not effect the validity or enforceability of that term or clause in another jurisdiction or the remaining terms or clauses in any jurisdiction.
10.5 Governing Law and Jurisdiction
(b) Each party irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia, and the courts competent to determine appeals from those courts, with respect to any proceedings that may be brought at any time relating to these.